What Moms are Saying about Body After Baby
“This is my first pregnancy and I didn't know what to expect. Needless to say I've experience some lower back and hip pain along the way. This band is so incredibly supportive, comfortable, and gives me the option to wear in different ways, including a great heat/ice pack to soothe my back. I've looked at other bands and this is bar far the most well thought out and best design out there!
- Jamie from Newport Beach, CA
“…[BAB]It makes you feel super secure and comfortable with enough give it to not be cutting off any circulation or causing discomfort. Everywhere I have gone out and been wearing it people are in disbelief when I told them I just had a baby 14 days ago. I’m excited to see how much it helps me in the next month and gets my belly back to flat and my abs back on track as I start my fitness regiment back up…”- Chelse from San Clemente, CA
“After about a week I saw a HUGE difference in my hips (lost 1 inch that first week), my belly button with getting more narrow (a big sign my abdominals where coming back together) and I was back in my pre pregnancy jeans and my normal shirts!!! This is invisible under clothes so I was able to wear I knit dress 6 weeks later for Easter!”- Sara Wilson from San Antonio, TX
“After carrying and delivering twins naturally, I had a lot of edema and discomfort. [BAB] was a game changer! I could walk again!! And my belly looks flatter every day. Just what I needed. I highly recommend this garment for postpartum recovery - and beyond!”- Sabina Benavides from United States
“I was skeptical about wearing [the BAB Motherload belly band] to work under my clothes thinking that it would be bulky and awkward, so I put it to the test with my more form-fitting maternity clothes and no one noticed - not even me! It didn't feel any different than wearing a cami.”- Lacy From Akron, OH
- Unique MicroNet™ Fabric - durable enough to handle serious stretch and moisture, yet seamless and comfortable enough to wear all day, even under form-fitting clothes while retaining shape with stretch memory.
- Multi-Targeted Compression - BAB products have unique yet simultaneous compression in multiple areas such as Tummy, Hips, and Lower Back. In comparison, traditional shapewear uses all-over compression which can be downright uncomfortable, especially with sore muscles, swelling, and C-section incisions.
- Set-it-and-forget-it Comfort – never have to adjust or reposition like a belly band or belly wrap – put it on and forget about it.
- Postpartum Designs - BAB offers the ONLY supportive healing shapewear specifically designed by delivery method, for C-section recovery and a specific garment for moms who have a natural delivery.
- 3-in-1 Supportive Healing Shapewear – BAB products offer an all-in-one solution for healing, recovery, and shaping during pregnancy and postpartum time periods. No need to purchase other products.
- Undetectable and Hidden - Looks and feels invisible! No one will know you are wearing our product even under the most form-fitting clothing.
Caring for a newborn is remarkably action-packed. From trekking stairs for diaper changes to doing yet another load of baby laundry, those activities take a toll on moms recovering from a natural delivery or c-section. These are needs regular shaping undergarments or belly bands simply can’t address. Body After Baby supportive pregnancy belly band healing shapewear is different; we incorporate features that allow for continual support, comfort, and benefit.View All Features