Before you buy a postpartum belly band or wrap, we wanted to share some differences between them and the Body After Baby support wear styles.
Body After Baby Support and Recovery Wear
- Made with breathable MicroNet™ Fabric with stretch memory – all day comfort that keeps you cool and dry.
- Set it and forget it design – form fitting garment that doesn’t need to be repositioned throughout the day; mom (and others) don’t even realize she’s wearing it!
- Moves WITH your body and not against it – complete comfort even for the most active moms and while sitting, bending, and nursing.
- BAB offers a specific C-Section recovery garment - this recovery is quite different from a natural delivery.
- Multi-Targeted Support to cover all the areas affected by pregnancy and childbirth – Belly, Hips, Waist, and Lower Back.
Belly Bands and Wraps
- Bands can "ride up" and need frequent repositioning.
- When sitting, bending, and especially nursing, bands can dig into the skin, causing discomfort and marking.
- Bands do not cover C-section scars well by their design – nor do they provide any real support over the hips.
- Bands only provide a single level of support – no matter where they are positioned on your torso..
- Bands and wraps bulky and can be seen easily under clothing.