Before you buy a pregnancy band or wrap, we wanted to share feedback from moms who have used bands/wraps and then used Body After Baby garments.
BAB vs. BAND COMPARISON
Pregnancy Bands / Wraps
- Relatively stiff material – not breathable – cumbersome
- Too long to fit a variety of torso shapes/sizes – causes band/wrap to roll / fold
- Fits like a sleeve over a can and works best when hip and waist measurements are relatively the same size (not a realistic mom body, huh?)
- Discomfort and constant repositioning
- Bands ride up and move against the body instead of with the body
- When sitting, bending, and especially nursing, bands can dig into the skin, causing discomfort and marking.
- Bands do not cover C-section scars well by their design – nor do they provide any real support over the hips.
- Bands only provide a single level of support – no matter where they are positioned on your torso.
- Bands and wraps are designed as a “one-style fits all” for both delivery methods.
- Bands and wraps bulky and can be seen easily under clothing.
- Breathable MicroNet™ Fabric with stretch memory – all day comfort and dryness
- Set it and forget it design – form fitting garment that doesn’t need to be repositioned throughout the day; mom (and others) don’t even realize she’s wearing it!
- Fits well for different hip and waist measurements
- Moves WITH the body and not against it – complete comfort even for the most active moms and when sitting, bending, and nursing.
- BAB offers the ONLY C-Section recovery garment – specifically designed for moms who had a C-Section.
- BAB also offers a post-pregnancy garment specifically for moms who had a vaginal delivery.
- Multi-Targeted Support – Hips, Waist, Lower Back and Belly.
- Individual Compression Panels that work uniquely yet simultaneously to give mom the right support in the right areas.
- Discreet and hidden even under the tightest clothing.
The Motherload Maternity Support Band
The Motherload by Body After Baby is for active pregnant women that need to relieve back, hip and abdominal pain and to reduce sciatica. Unlike other pregnancy support bands, the Motherload is especially designed for active pregnant moms. Soft, breathable moisture wicking material move synergistically with a mom’s growing belly, whether running around town, or getting into a pregnancy safe yoga move. Plus a sleek design means you can wear it under your clothes (even fitted gym clothes), without the whole world knowing.
eve back, hip and abdominal pain and to reduce sciatica. Unlike other pregnancy support bands, the Motherload is especially designed for active pregnant moms. Soft, breathable moisture wicking material move synergistically with a mom’s growing belly.
ANGELICA Post-Pregnancy Recovery Garment
The Angelica by Body After Baby is for postpartum women that want to reduce pain and recover faster so they can regain the strength they need to actively focus on their new baby. No other products focus solely on the recovery process. At Body After Baby, we believe a comfortable, supported mom is a better mom so start the recovery process today.
SIENNA C-Section Recovery Garment
The Sienna by Body After Baby is for C-section moms that want to recover faster and more comfortably so they can regain the strength they need to actively focus on their new baby. Unlike C-section panties or postpartum belly bands designed for vaginal deliveries, the Sienna supports the major body parts impacted by pregnancy including the hips, and lower back, not just the C-section incision. Whether you’ve had a planned or unexpected C-section, let your recovery begin and end in comfort with the Sienna.
LEILANI Post-Pregnancy Shaper
Is it time to get back into your skinny jeans? You’ve been through the initial postpartum recovery stage and now it’s time to reclaim your body. The Leilani by Body After Baby is for postpartum active moms – whether active at the gym or at work or anywhere in between – that have healed from the delivery of their baby, lost the majority of the pregnancy weight and are now focused on losing serious inches. Unlike bulky post-pregnancy bands, the Leilani can be worn under fitted clothing and also supports all the body parts impacted by pregnancy including the hips, buttocks and thighs. Plus the slimming, “no back fat” design helps you look your best even in the most form-fitting of clothes.